Get Cindi's book!

The third edition of Cindi's autobiography "Sqirrel Cage" is now available at Amazon and other retailers.

Please note that all material on this blog carries a copyright. Please do not copy or use any content without my explicit written permission. RSS and Atom Feeds are allowed without permission.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hey everybody... I just realized it's my birthday!

March 1, 1988 I had my surgery in Trinidad, Colorado. I'm a Biber girl. I was the second surgery he performed after he had recovered from a serious accident with one of his horses. I had waited 6 months for his recovery... was that every a tough one to sit out.

I've lived a lot of life since then.  I'm grateful for every single day.  I've learned to live again. I live my life to the fullest.  I've seen life from "both sides."  If I died today, I could honestly say that I've done everything that needed to be done, I've never left my loved ones without telling I love them, I have no major regrets.

Yes, there have been many problems, pain, obstacles, and family issues along the way. But I have refused to let these things interfere with my life and the happiness of my loved ones who share it with me.

I've had many successes and those are easily remembered. Financially, I've done better than I ever dreamed possible as a woman. I am very lucky indeed.

I feel honored to "know" my friends here. You have been wonderful. You have helped me in so many ways that you'll never know.  I've learned so much from you. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Here's to another year!


Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

No comments: