Get Cindi's book!

The third edition of Cindi's autobiography "Sqirrel Cage" is now available at Amazon and other retailers.

Please note that all material on this blog carries a copyright. Please do not copy or use any content without my explicit written permission. RSS and Atom Feeds are allowed without permission.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Wishing My Life Away

Wishing My Life Away

The days are countin down
No more messin round
In that time I'll be found
doing the inevitable.

Am I wishin my life away
wantin this thing but still stay
focused on what must be done today?

Time clicks by so slowly
The seconds seem like minutes
and the minutes seem like hours
Bla bla bla, you've heard it before.

But can I say the interum is
precious to me?
Can it be that I just can't see
beyond this thing that just can't be?

Copyright 2006 by Cindi Jones RSS feeds allowed

No comments: